Laser Treatment that removes Nail Fungus
1 in ten adults will have toe nail fungus in their lifetime. Family Podiatry Center in Naperville is one of the only clinics in Illinois using dual wave Noveon Laser Technology to safely and effectively remove Onychomyosis. This non-invasive approach kills fungus beneath the nail using lasers.
It’s painless, non-invasive, and the procedure has been described as having a, “Slight warming effect” on the treated area. The procedure does not require the application of any harmful chemicals, surgical blades, taking time off work.
Benefits of toenail fungus removal with our dual wave laser technology
- Removes embarrassing nail fungus
- Painless and non-invasive
- Results in as little as 2 weeks, or three treatments
- Quick Easy Procedure with no surgical downtime from activity or work.
- No more hiding your feet! Get the confidence you deserve to wear your favorite open toe shoes, or pair of sandals.
HOW IT FEELS
“Painless with a slight Warming Effect”
Benefits over medication, topical solutions and over the counter remedies
- Topical treatments over the counter rarely work all while using harmful chemicals.
- Medications can have devastating effects on the human body (liver and kidneys).