“Sweaty feet don’t just make you feel uncomfortable; they also can be a breeding ground for odor and even fungal or bacterial infections.”
In the June 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping, Dr. Marlene Reid was asked how to address feet that sweat.
Tips for feet that sweat:
- Keep your feet cool, clean, and dry as possible.
- Wash feet with antibacterial soap and towel-dry.
- Sprinkle absorbent powder in your shoes.
- Wear socks that are a cotton-nylon blend that will wick away moisture.
- Wear shoes that let your feet breathe.
- If you have serious problems, rince and dry feet midday.
- Air out shoes at night, and cool your feet often with refreshing gel like Barielle Deodorizing Foot Spray